Using Py2exe with numpy

Charles Hanot c.hanot at
Tue Oct 10 10:23:46 CDT 2006

I'm trying to use py2exe but I have a problem :-) . I've already
compiled some program with it but this time I have a proble because my
program is using Numpy modules.

My is the following

from distutils.core import setup

import py2exe, sys

   console = [''],

But when I enter the command "python py2exe", lots of numpy
files appear to be missing. Therefore, my executable file does not work.

Is there something special to do with the in order to import
numpy modules?

Thank you very much for you help

Best Regards

This e-mail communication contains information that is confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressees. If you are not the person or organization to whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you received this communication in error, please notify Septentrio nv immediately [ telephone +32 [0] 16 300800 ]. Septentrio nv will not accept liability for contractual commitments made by individuals employed by this company outside the scope of our business.