No forums found for Numerical Python

Robert Kern robert.kern at
Wed Oct 18 12:15:32 CDT 2006

Ray Schumacher wrote:
> FYI:
> at, the link "Forums" (
> gives
>       *No forums found for Numerical Python*
> !

Yes, I closed them since people would go there for help, but the people that
*could* help don't read the forums. If I knew how to make the Forums link go
away on the project page, I would do so.

If you have questions about numpy (or even Numeric and numarray), this is the place.

Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco