pyaudio 0.3, with docs !

David Cournapeau david at
Tue Oct 31 07:37:31 CST 2006

    I improved pyaudio last WE using indications given by various people
on the list or privately, and as I finally got the motivation to set-up
something which looks like a webpage, there is a doc with examples which
show how to use it. The API to open files for writing is much saner, and
the should be smart enough to grab all informations necessary
to the wrapper, including the location of the shared libsndfile:
    doc + examples:

    I would appreciate to hear reports on platforms which are not linux
(windows, mac os X) to see if my the works there,