[Numpy-discussion] Tests and code documentation

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:05:58 CDT 2006

A few questions.

1) I can't find any systematic code testing units, although there seem to be
tests for regressions and such. Is there a place we should be putting such

2) Any plans for code documentation? I documented some of my stuff with
doxygen markups and wonder if we should include a Doxyfile as part of the

3) Would you consider breaking out the Converters into a separate .c file
for inclusion? The code generator seems to take care of the ordering.