[Numpy-discussion] Big list of Numpy & Scipy users

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Apr 5 14:31:16 CDT 2007

Christopher Barker wrote:
> David L Goldsmith wrote:
>> Sebastian Haase wrote:
>>> Maybe the projects should be in categories:
>>> - open source
>>> - commercial   (?)
>>> - papers
> Maybe we need a section called "organizations" or something.

If you don't think you fit into any of the categories that are there, please,
everyone, feel free to make a new one. You don't need anyone's approval to put
content that you think is accurate onto the Wiki.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco