[Numpy-discussion] I am volunteering to be the release manager for NumPy and SciPy 0.5.2

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Aug 9 16:07:02 CDT 2007

Christopher Barker wrote:
> Jarrod Millman wrote:
>> I volunteer to be the release manager for NumPy and SciPy
>> 0.5.3.
> Wonderful! Thanks.
>> Releasing SciPy 0.5.3
>> We can also make the OS X
>> binaries especially if Robert Kern is stilling willing to help.
> What form will these take? It would be great if we could have Universal
> binaries, with no dependencies (other than Python and numpy, of course)
> -- I think that is now possible, Robert would certainly know.

Whoops, the email I referenced is missing an important bit: use this gfortran
binary instead of the one from hpc.sf.net.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco