[Numpy-discussion] Citing Numeric and numpy

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Wed Aug 29 08:06:42 CDT 2007

Obviously this is mainly Travis' question to answer and it depends on
the nature of the reference, but I would like to see Travis's article
in the recent special issue on Python for scientific use in CiSE cited
as well because I think it does a great job of presenting why Python
should be taken seriously as a language for scientific computing.