[Numpy-discussion] Error code of NumpyTest()

Thu Aug 30 04:59:13 CDT 2007

Thank you for the answer

The svn version of test() function now returns TestResult object.

Numpy 1.3.x does not provide this ? I can't upgrade the numpy packages on
the Linux boxes (on the Windows box, I suppose that I could use an Enthought

So, test() calls in buildbot should read:
>   import numpy,sys; sys.exit(not
> numpy.test(verbosity=9999,level=9999).wasSuccessful())
> Hopefully buildbot admins can update the test commands accordingly.

I'll be able to do this as the tests are located on the repository.