[Numpy-discussion] scipy.scons branch: building numpy and scipy with scons

David Huard david.huard@gmail....
Tue Dec 4 08:20:25 CST 2007

I tried building the scons numpy and scipy. Numpy apparently built fine
since all tests pass. For scipy, I am having problem during the build.
Something seems to be wrong with libdfftpack.a

I'm attaching the terminal output.

Ubuntu 7.10, Xeon 64.

This is great stuff by the way, consider me a scons convert.