[Numpy-discussion] Changes to the NumPy's developer trac site

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Mon Dec 17 00:06:43 CST 2007

It looks like the spammers have figured out how to use our trac site
again.  I locked down the trac site a bit to make it more difficult
for them.  Basically, I removed some of the default permissions that
all users get.  I don't think this will effect many people; but if you
have a trac acount and aren't able to do something because you don't
have permission just send me an email.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014