[Numpy-discussion] Request for porting pycdf to NumPy

Eric Firing efiring@hawaii....
Fri Feb 9 13:19:37 CST 2007

I have been using Jeff Whitaker's netcdf4 interface with good results.

I could not find the web page for it on a NOAA site--I think NOAA is
reorganizing--but a search turned it up here.  Maybe Jeff can provide a
better link.