[Numpy-discussion] New release of pycdf package ported to NumPy

Andre Gosselin gosselina@dfo-mpo.gc...
Mon Feb 12 11:45:26 CST 2007

Hi everybody.

I have just released version 0.6-3 of pycdf, which finally supports the
NumPy array package (along Numeric and numarray).

Here is the announcement.
Project "pysclint" ('pysclint') has released the new version of package
You can download it from SourceForge.net by following this link:

or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:

I was pleased to follow a previous thread about pycdf, and see the number of
people who are pleased with it.

To remove any doubt, I will still actively maintain pycdf.

Best regards,

André Gosselin