[Numpy-discussion] PyCon 2007

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000@yahoo....
Wed Feb 28 15:40:48 CST 2007

--- Travis Oliphant <oliphant@ee.byu.edu> wrote:

> I took the opportunity to go to PyCon this year and
> met several people
> there.  I had a really good time although I would
> have liked to stay
> longer.   If you want to see the slides for my talk
> they are here:

This is a good talk, Travis.  It would go well at the
SIAM Dynamical Systems conferenc held at Snowbird,
near SLC in May this year.  Unfortunately, too late to
get a talk there.  But people in that area are
interested in using Python as their numeric language.
NumPy/SciPy would get attention.

-- Lou Pecora,   my views are my own.
Three laws of thermodynamics:
  First law: "You can't win."