[Numpy-discussion] recompiling needed for binary module after numpy 1.0

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 17 14:33:27 CST 2007

Robert Kern wrote:

>> Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
>> which I cannot parse.  Any ideas?
> Possibly you are linking against the wrong wx libraries.

It's worth a try, but that doesn't look familiar.

New MPL binaries have been put up on pythonmac.org/packages.

I'm pretty sure they are linked against wxPython2.6.3.3 (which is also

Maybe you should try those, and if  you're still having problems, move
this over to the MPL or pythonmac lists -- it's not a numpy issue.

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov