[Numpy-discussion] Build external C functions that take numpy arrays as parameters and return numpy arrays

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Jul 29 05:01:05 CDT 2007

Sebastian Haase wrote:
> Note also that there was essentially the very same question on this
> list just a few days ago.  At the time, there were many answers and
> quite a discussion...

The OP is the same in both. We just got a burst of emails (including the one
that starts this thread) that had been delayed for some reason. So it's no
surprise, and no one's fault, that there's some duplication here.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco