[Numpy-discussion] arrayrange

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Mar 15 11:52:41 CDT 2007

Miguel Oliveira, Jr. wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> I'm expecting that the code generates a sine wave sound file in aiff
> format... Apparently the code worked before when arrayrange() was
> used...

Then the problem lies somewhere else; a number of other things changed between
Numeric and numpy. arrayrange() *was* arange(). If you think the problem is
still with arange(), then you need to show us what you think arange() *by
itself* should be producing and what it is actually producing.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco