[Numpy-discussion] numpy types for xml pickling

Christopher Ball ceball@gmail....
Thu Mar 22 23:33:19 CDT 2007

Gnosis Utils (http://www.gnosis.cx/download/Gnosis_Utils.More/) contains
several modules for XML processing, one of which (xml.pickle) serializes
objects to and from XML and has an API compatible with Python's pickle

The xml.pickle module needs to be updated to work with numpy rather than
Numeric, and the author would like some code that creates a data
structure with one instance of all the numpy types to help with testing.

Is there any easy way to do that, or an easy way to get a list of all
the types? I have the numpy book, but I couldn't see such a list. I've
also tried writing some code to go through the numpy module and find all
types, but I wonder if there isn't some better way?