[Numpy-discussion] Best way to run python parallel

Sebastian Haase haase@msg.ucsf....
Thu Mar 29 17:43:44 CDT 2007

What is the general feeling towards  BSP on this list !?
I remeber Konrad Hinsen advertising it on the SciPy workshop '03 .
It is supposed to be much simpler to use than MPI, yet still powerful
and flexible enough for most all applications.
It is part of Konrad's ScientificPython ( != SciPy )

Some links are here:

Evaluating Scientific Python/BSP on selected parallel computers

- Sebastian Haase