[Numpy-discussion] NumPy trunk is frozen for upcoming 1.0.4 release

Emanuel Woiski woiski@gmail....
Fri Nov 16 10:44:20 CST 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 10:57 AM, David Cournapeau <david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp>

> Emanuel Woiski wrote:
> > yep I have no choice - those are a bunch of lab machines....:)
> > thanks anyway
> > regards
> > woiski
> Can't you build it yourself ? You just have to install mingw, and
> compiling blas/lapack is not too difficult.
> cheers,
> Well, actually I did it and all the tests came out OK for 'my' numpy 1.0.4whereas crash (something related to
msvcrt71.dll) for 'my' scipy 0.6.0.
However, all my numpy/scipy codes seem to be working perfectly now :)....
You can find them here (look down the page for numpy and scipy BUILT files):

BTW I have used ATLAS binaries (PII) from the Scipy site and Enthought mingw