[Numpy-discussion] Using the numpy buildbot for svn branches ?

Mon Sep 24 07:01:17 CDT 2007

> Thanks Pearu, there is indeed such a dialog, I just didn't think it
> would be possible to use the buildbot without any kind of login/pass.

That's one of the drawbacks of buildbot.

But unfortunately, I don't seem to get how to set up a different url: if
> I use branches/numpy.scons as a branch name, it does not work (there are
> two failed builds because of unfound url), and if I set the whole url
> (http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/branches/numpy.scons), nothing seems to
> happen.

It should have worked with the first solution. Did you try "trunk", to see
if it works ?
Is there somewhere the configuration file of the buildbot ?
with this line for the SVN step, it should work :

factory.addStep(SVN, baseURL="http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/",