[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.0.5 final blockers

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Wed Apr 9 06:04:33 CDT 2008

The NumPy 1.0.5 release is fast approaching!  There are currently 109
closed tickets and just 19 open ones:

The amount of code cleanup, fixes, documentation, and new tests added
over the last month is just phenomenal.  With just a few days left
until I tag the release, now is the time to put in that last push to
make sure that this is a rock solid release.  Since this may be the
last release in the 1.0.x series, please help make it the best one.

I am going to go through all the open tickets and create an email
thread for tickets I need more information on.  So please read and
possibly respond to the next few emails I send.  I would greatly
appreciate it if we could close a few more of these tickets before

Finally if anyone knows of any issue that should delay the release
(i.e., a regression), please speak up now.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014