[Numpy-discussion] 673

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Wed Apr 9 08:34:12 CDT 2008

Unfortunately, I couldn't get this patch to work, and my time has run
out.  Maybe someone with more knowledge the precedences/order of
functions during linking can take a look.  I don't know how to tell
the system BLAS to call our custom xerbla, instead of the one

The patch addresses an important issue, though, so it warrants some
more attention.