[Numpy-discussion] #734: interactive docstring search (lookfor)

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Apr 10 18:44:00 CDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:43 PM, Christopher Barker
<Chris.Barker@noaa.gov> wrote:
>  Is there anything numpy/scypi specific about it? I
>  d like to use this kind of thing with other packages, in which case it
>  definitely does not belong in numpy or scipy.

Basically, it's a configuration issue, I think. The tool needs to know
which packages to search in because it can't search every installed
package (it needs to load them all!).

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco