[Numpy-discussion] broken numpy.core.tests.test_multiarray.TestScalarIndexing.SetUp

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Apr 17 15:23:57 CDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Eric Firing <efiring@hawaii.edu> wrote:
> Arg!  Cancel that!  I didn't look carefully enough.  How embarrassing!
>  Sorry for the noise.

Don't apologize. That is very odd code. Stefan, is there a reason to
form a 1-item tuple then do 1-item tuple unpacking everywhere? The
test works the same after removing the extraneous commas. Anyways,
I've checked that in.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco