[Numpy-discussion] broken numpy.core.tests.test_multiarray.TestScalarIndexing.SetUp

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Apr 17 17:43:10 CDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> On 17/04/2008, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Eric Firing <efiring@hawaii.edu> wrote:
>  >  > Arg!  Cancel that!  I didn't look carefully enough.  How embarrassing!
>  >  >  Sorry for the noise.
>  >
>  >
>  > Don't apologize. That is very odd code. Stefan, is there a reason to
>  >  form a 1-item tuple then do 1-item tuple unpacking everywhere?
>  Did I write that code?  I agree that formatting is odd.

Sorry, I just looked at svn blame rather than the log message which
states that you just checked in Anne's patch.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco