[Numpy-discussion] What/when is the next release ?

Mon Aug 4 12:17:15 CDT 2008

HI Pierre,

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
> * What will be the next release: 1.1.x (w/ support of Python 2.3) or 1.2.0
> (w/o support to Python 2.3) ?
> I need to correct an elusive bug in numpy.ma.MaskedArray and wondered
> whether
> I needed to backport it or not (1.1.x would likely be affected as well).
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> P.

I don't know what the schedule is, but if you have a bug fix it is probably
a good idea to back port it to 1.1.x  so that any future release will be
easier. Also, if you do do the backport, put an informative comment with the