[Numpy-discussion] FFTW and config vs system_info

jordan@math.ucs... jordan@math.ucs...
Thu Aug 7 03:33:57 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to get scipy to recognize my FFTW install. I know there is
another thread on this, but I didn't understand the discussion fully.
Which file do I modify to let scipy know where my FFTW install is?

As a possibly related note, running scipy.config() and
scipy.distutil.system_info.py give conflicting answers as to whether I
have BLAS and LAPACK etc. It'd be nice to know for sure what scipy is

Any light on this matter would be greatly appreciated.