[Numpy-discussion] how do I delete unused matrix to save the memory?

frank wang f.yw@hotmail....
Mon Dec 8 19:15:26 CST 2008

I have a program with some variables consume a lot of memory. The first time I run it, it is fine. The second time I run it, I will get MemoryError. If I close the ipython and reopen it again, then I can run the program once. I am looking for a command to delete the intermediate variable once it is not used to save memory like in matlab clear command.