[Numpy-discussion] Can not update a submatrix

Francesc Altet faltet@carabos....
Fri Feb 1 12:14:47 CST 2008

A Thursday 31 January 2008, Francesc Altet escrigué:
> A Wednesday 30 January 2008, Timothy Hochberg escrigué:
> > [...a fine explanation by Anne and Timothy...]
> Ok. As it seems that this subject has interest enough, I went ahead
> and created a small document about views vs copies at:
> http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/ViewsVsCopies

Ooops, I think I've missed the NumPy tutorial:

which already talked about copies vs views :-/.  Well, I think my small
document can complement some parts of the tutorial.  I'll do that as
soon as I can and remove the recipe from the cookbook.  Sorry for the

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data