[Numpy-discussion] Numpy and C++ integration...

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000@yahoo....
Tue Feb 5 08:45:25 CST 2008

Hmmm... last time I tried ctypes it seemed pretty
Windows oriented and I got nowhere.  But enough people
have said how easy it is that I'll give it another

Believe me, I'd be happy to be wrong and find a nice
easy way to pass NumPy arrays and such.  Thanks.

-- Lou Pecora

--- Gael Varoquaux <gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org>

> On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 09:15:29AM +0100, Sebastian
> Haase wrote:
> > Can ctypes do this ?
> No. Ctypes is only a way of loading C (and not C++)
> libraries in Python.
> That makes it very simple, but not very powerful.
> Gaël

Be a better friend, newshound, and