[Numpy-discussion] compiling c extension

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000@yahoo....
Mon Jan 21 11:03:29 CST 2008

Did you include arrayobject.h and  call import_array()
in the initialization function, after the call to
Py_InitModule() ?

--- Danny Chan <chan_dhf@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi!
> I am trying to compile a c extension that uses numpy
> arrays on windows. I can compile the extension file,
> but once I get to the linking stage I get unresolved
> references to PyArray_API and import_array. Can
> anyone help me with the correct linker flags?
> Thanks, Danny

> more undefined references to `PyArray_API' follow
> undefined reference to `import_array'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

-- Lou Pecora,   my views are my own.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?