[Numpy-discussion] Intel Math Kernel Library "FATAL ERROR"

Jan Tore Korneliussen jan.tore.korneliussen@tandberg....
Sat Jul 12 09:38:22 CDT 2008

Yes, I downgraded from to, and then the test

Since is the newest version, perhaps it should be reported to
Intel to prevent it from appearing in coming versions? (If it is
actually a bug in MKL)