[Numpy-discussion] building a better OSX install for 1.1.1

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sat Jul 19 09:58:22 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since 1.1.1rc1 is coming out this Sunday, I'd like to know who is
> responsible for the OS X  install improvements, if that is what they are. I
> don't know squat about them myself and don't run OS X.

Chris Burns has been building the OS X installer for NumPy.  He is
looking into whether he can make a better Mac installer for the
1.1.1rc.1 release, which is why he is asking about whether anyone
knows how to fix this.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014