[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.1rc1 to be tagged tonight

Tue Jul 22 11:05:22 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris@gmail.com>

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za>
> wrote:
>> your
>> using
>> >
>> > Applied.  The reason we need to use tuples is because
>> Should these changes be back-ported to the 1.1.1 branch?
> That's what I'm trying out now that I've got Python2.3 installed for
> testing. What I'd like to do is just copy the whole io.py file over. Let's
> see if Trac is working... OK, the only other change since 1.1.0 is using
> np.x in the doctests, which doesn't look like a big problem. I wonder what
> the status of that is in 1.1.x? Alan?

OK, io.py seems to work. However, there are two other problems showing up in

Failed importing numpy.f2py.lib.extgen: update() takes no keyword arguments

Failed importing
invalid syntax (mrecords.py, line 245)