[Numpy-discussion] Instructions on building from source

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jul 23 23:20:02 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:59 PM, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> Fernando Perez wrote:
>> Very, very useful.  Many thanks for this tip, Andrew!
> Hi Fernando,
>    I am still catching up things (have been on holidays for 2 weeks),
> but have you started the INSTALL.txt document ?

No, and because I'm triple-swamped pushing an ipython release (while
at a full-time workshop), I likely won't.  I've been trying to report
things I see as I go on numpy/scipy, but realistically my available
time needs to go into ipython.

So knock yourself out on that one, it will be much appreciated by
myself and I'm sure others.