[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot dying horrible, slow death.

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Mon Jun 9 15:37:03 CDT 2008

2008/6/9 Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Andrew Straw <strawman@astraw.com> wrote:
>> Charles R Harris wrote:
>> > Dear Friends,
>> >
>> > Our wonderful buildbot is in declining health. The Mac can't update
>> > from svn, Andrew's machines are offline, the Sparcs have lost their
>> > spark, and bsd_64 is suffering from tolist() syndrome:
>> AFAIK, I don't have any machines on the buildbot... Is there another
>> Andrew with offline machines?
> Sorry, that would be Albert Strasheim.

We had to take those virtual machines offline, since they were
situated behind a very restrictive firewall.

The Sparcs should now be up and running properly.  I've notified Barry
about his client's problem (it happens from time to time).