[Numpy-discussion] Adding a version system to the deprecation functions in numpy/lib/utils ?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Jun 20 02:41:01 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 02:15, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> I guess my concern is what do we do with deprecated functions: do we
> keep them, for how long ? There are some deprecate in current numpy
> which dates back to the pre 1.0 release. Maybe that's not really important.

They should deprecated for one minor version and then deleted.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco