[Numpy-discussion] SphinxDocString class in new numpy doc framework

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Mon Jun 30 00:32:33 CDT 2008

David Huard and myself have also been working on that. So far, we have a set
of directives (numpyxxx, where xxx is function, attribute, method...) that
satisfy the numpy standard and can be processed by sphinx. We also have the
equivalent autodirectives.

So far, we focused on making sure that the numpy standard was satisfied. I
haven't tried to mix numpy standard and additional rst directives, I'll try
to check that some time this week.

Let me know how it goes.