[Numpy-discussion] Uncomfortable with matrix change

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sat May 10 04:01:00 CDT 2008

I have obviously decided to delay tagging 1.1.0 until we resolve this.

I didn't realize that numpy matrices were used in scipy or I would
have brought this up before, but whatever matrix change we make in 1.1
has to work with the scipy 0.6.  Unfortunately, I can't check myself
at the moment; but I should be able to look into it tomorrow.

Would someone please check that scipy 0.6 still works with the 1.1
branch?  And let me know ASAP.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014