[Numpy-discussion] Trac internal error

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Wed May 14 01:00:34 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 1:37 AM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
>  Something seems to be wrong with the Trac:
>  http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/timeline
>  Internal Error
>  Ticket changes event provider (TicketModule) failed:
>  SubversionException: ("Can't open file
>  '/home/scipy/svn/numpy/db/revprops/5159': Permission denied", 13)

Although this one sorted itself by morning, I kept running into
permissions issues in various places today.  I finally went ahead and
changed some things and I hope these permissions issues will
disappear.  If anyone else runs into something like this in the next
few days, please let me know.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014