[Numpy-discussion] Trac mailing still broken.

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat May 17 15:20:42 CDT 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trac still fails to send me mail when tickets are added or changed. Do I
> need to resubscribe? I also have to log in twice to log in. That is an easy
> work around, but still, it has been that way for a couple of months and it
> should be fixable.

Yes, we know, thank you. Unfortunately, our IT staff is entirely
overloaded right now.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco