[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot errors.

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sat May 24 01:25:26 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Charles R Harris
> <charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The python 2.6 buildbots are showing 5 failures that are being hidden by
>> valgrind.
> They seem to have fixed themselves,  they were probably related to the API
> addition I made, then moved. However, it is a bad thing that the errors were
> covered up by Valgrind and not reported.

I didn't understand what you meant by this yesterday, but I see what
you are talking about now:

You said they fixed themselves, but the failures are in the most
recent buildbot reports.  This is the only thing I am concerned about
before branching, so hopefully someone can look at this and let me
know whether the failures are indeed fixed.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014