[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy 1.1.0

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Thu May 29 16:37:07 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Andrew Straw <strawman@astraw.com> wrote:
> Should I replace the old numpy 1.0.4 information at
> http://www.scipy.org/Download with the 1.1.0? It's still listing 1.0.4,
> but I wonder if there's some compatibility with scipy 0.6 issue that
> should cause it to stay at 1.0.4. In either case, I think the page
> should be updated -- particularly as searching Google for "numpy
> download" results in that page as the first hit.

No, I will take care of it.  I was away from home and decided to make
a relatively quiet release, since I might not be able to respond in
case their were problems.  I only sent the email to the NumPy
discussion list hoping that if there were problems the people on the
list could sort things out.  I just got home and plan to take some
time today to make the announce the new release more widely.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014