[Numpy-discussion] numpy and python 2.6 on windows: please test

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Mon Nov 17 12:04:15 CST 2008

this is really good news, thanks for working on this. I'm looking
forward to switching from 2.4 to 2.6 at work but we really need numpy
and matplotlib.

I have successfully built numpy on windows using mingw.
Some basic tests at the interactive prompt suggests it works.