[Numpy-discussion] Bilateral filter
Stéfan van der Walt
Tue Nov 25 10:13:28 CST 2008
2008/8/6 Nadav Horesh <email@example.com>:
> I made the following modification to the source code, I hope it is ready to
> be included in scipy.
> Added a BSD licence declaration.
> Small optimisation.
> The code is split into a cython back-end and a python front-end.
> All remarks are welcome,
Thanks for working on a bilateral filter implementation. Some comments:
1. Needs a setup.py file to build the Cython module (simplest possible
2. numpy.numarray.nd_image should be scipy.ndimage
3. For inclusion in SciPy, we'll need some tests and preferably some examples.
4. Docstrings should be in SciPy format.
5. ndarray.h should be numpy/ndarray.h
Thanks for writing this filter; I found it useful!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 393 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://projects.scipy.org/pipermail/numpy-discussion/attachments/20081125/3f059517/attachment.py
More information about the Numpy-discussion