[Numpy-discussion] Please backport fixes to the 1.2.x branch

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sun Oct 5 21:59:28 CDT 2008

I would like to get a 1.2.1 release out ASAP.  There are several
bug-fixes on the trunk that need to be backported.  If you have made a
bug-fix to the trunk that you have been waiting to backport to the
1.2.x branch, please do so now:

Ideally, I would like to freeze the branch for the 1.2.1 release in
about 1 week.  Please let me know if you need more time or if there is
something in particular that you would like to see backported.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014