[Numpy-discussion] distance matrix and (weighted) p-norm

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sun Sep 7 18:33:11 CDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Emanuele Olivetti
<emanuele@relativita.com> wrote:
> David said that distance computation will be moved in a
> separate package soon. I guess that your implementation
> will be the suitable one for this package. Am I wrong?

Yes, that is correct.  David was talking about pulling Damian's
distance code out of scipy.cluster and into its own scipy subpackage.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014