[Numpy-discussion] mixed-EOL problems w/

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Mon Sep 8 18:25:00 CDT 2008

I have been trying to get Launchpad to do continuous imports of the
SciPy subversion repository into Bazaar:
This works fine for NumPy:

However, this doesn't work for SciPy due to a mixed-EOL issue:

Colin Watson has recently volunteered to look into fixing this issue
and was asking if anyone had a preference about how this should be
solved.  Please let me know if you see any reason for one solution
over another.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014