[Numpy-discussion] patch for new mgrid / ogrid functionality

Sat Sep 13 09:29:56 CDT 2008

Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> Hey all,
> David Kaplan implemented a generalised ogrid/mgrid, and would like to
> have some feedback.  See
> http://projects.scipy.org/pipermail/numpy-discussion/2008-August/036691.html
> for his original email and attachment.
> If no one objects to such functionality, I shall review the patch and apply it.

Generally, it is O.K. except that he changes the output from a numpy
array to a list of numpy arrays.  This is a small change, but it is an
API change.   I'm not sure why he found it necessary to do that, but it
would be easier to apply the patch if it didn't change the API.