[Numpy-discussion] performance of the numpy

frank wang f.yw@hotmail....
Wed Sep 24 00:21:15 CDT 2008

Hi, I am new user from matlab world. So I always compare with matlab. in my code, i have a large array with about 100000 data. when I perform
I got good response. however, when i try to execute:
it takes forever and i have to kill the operation.
In another situation, i want debug my code, so i use pdb.set_trace() to break and then execute the next command:
Then the python keeps running and never got out. I have to kiill it too. i posts this and hope the expert will fix this in future.
Thanks for the great work.